Oil-free, Low Calorie Cheese Cookies.
You can have Oil-free, Low Calorie Cheese Cookies using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Oil-free, Low Calorie Cheese Cookies
- It’s 30 grams of ・Cheese (Melting cheese is fine).
- You need 2 tbsp of ・Water.
- You need 50 grams of ・White flour.
- You need 10 grams of ・Sugar.
- Prepare 1 of ・Black pepper.
Oil-free, Low Calorie Cheese Cookies instructions
- Put the water and cheese in a heatproof bowl and microwave until the cheese has melted..
- Add the flour and sugar to the bowl and mix with a whisk until everything has blended! Start to preheat the oven..
- Add some black pepper (optional), wrap the dough in plastic wrap, and let it sit in the freezer for 30 minutes..
- Stretch the dough out after letting it rest, then cut it into pieces. Bake for 15-20 minutes at 170℃ to finish..