Low Calorie Chocolate Banana Muffins.
You can cook Low Calorie Chocolate Banana Muffins using 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Low Calorie Chocolate Banana Muffins
- Prepare 3 of Bananas.
- You need 1 of Egg.
- Prepare 66 ml of Milk.
- Prepare 100 ml of White sugar.
- Prepare 100 ml of Light brown sugar.
- It’s 300 ml of White flour.
- You need 1 tsp of Baking powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Salt.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Chocolate chips (or chocolate bar broken into small pieces).
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Walnuts (option).
Low Calorie Chocolate Banana Muffins step by step
- Preheat the oven to 180℃.
- Mash the bananas. My host sister did it with her hands, but you could use a folk..
- Add the egg and both sugars to the bananas and combine well..
- In another bowl, combine the flour, baking powder and salt..
- Combine Steps 2 and 3 and fold in the chocolate chips..
- Coat the muffin tin with butter or oil spray. You could also use cupcake liners..
- Bake in the oven for 25~30 minutes. Set the oven to 350ºF/ 175℃..
- I topped the muffin with lots of rainbow sprinkles! It's super cute..