Low Calorie Pork Chop peppers & potatoes. View top rated Low calorie pork chop recipes with ratings and reviews. Low Fat Pork Chops, Apricot & Honey Baked Glazed Pork Chops, Creamy Pork Chops in the Instant Pot, etc. Watching how many calories you consume while eating is one of the ways to ensure that you are not too many calories to Be sure to bookmark this page because as new low calorie slow cooker recipes are released here at Crock-Pot Ladies they will be added to this page!
After you bring your pork chops home, time to brine! Brining pork chops is one of the best ways way to guarantee a juicy cooked pork chop. Pork chops have never tasted so good, thanks to Gordon Ramsay! You can cook Low Calorie Pork Chop peppers & potatoes using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Low Calorie Pork Chop peppers & potatoes
- Prepare 4 oz of pork chop.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Worchestershire.
- You need 2 tsp of EVOO.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of salt, pepper, sage, parsley, basil.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of soy sauce.
- Prepare 1 of medium sweet pepper.
- It’s 1 of medium mild Pepper.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Red/sweet onions.
- You need 2 of small yellow potatoes.
- You need 1 tsp of Dijon mustard.
- You need 1/2 cup of low sodium chicken stock.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of balsamic vinegar.
To make the peppers, heat a little olive oil in large frying pan and add the onion and peppers. Lean pork is a low-calorie, nutrient-rich dinnertime solution. Lean pork is a low-calorie, nutrient-rich dinnertime solution. From grilling and roasting to slow-cooking or sautéing, these Molasses-Pepper Pork Loin Recipe You'll be shocked by how simple this dish is to prepare-only five ingredients and.
Low Calorie Pork Chop peppers & potatoes step by step
- Combine the Pork Chop, Worchestershire, soy sauce, pepper, sage, pepper in a zip lock bag & move it around until the pork chop is completely covered. Let sit for 5 minutes..
- While that is sitting peel & dice the potatoes & start to boil them until soft. Roughly 15-20 minutes. Also dice the peppers & onions..
- While the potatoes are cooking heat a nonstick pan with olive oil. Then pour the contents of the zip lock bag into the pan..
- Cook the pork chop for 2-3 minutes per side on medium to low heat to lightly brown each side. Then fill pan with the peppers/onions & pour the chicken stock & balsamic vinegar in & cover. Cooking roughly 15-20 more minutes adding a little chicken stock if necessary to avoid burning..
- Drain the potatoes. Pour back into the pan & mash with a touch of chicken stock, Dijon, salt, & pepper..
- Neatly assemble the potatoes on the plate. Place the pork chop on the potatoes & then top with the peppers/onions mixture & enjoy.
Pork chops might not steal the slimming protein spotlight the way chicken does. Pork chops cook quickly in the Instant Pot, and these Instant Pot Low-Carb Paprika Pork Chops were very tasty. The Penzey's Pork Chop Seasoning has salt, garlic, white pepper, onion, ginger, and hickory smoke flavor, so if you don't have Pork Chop Seasoning just use a pinch of whichever of. How to Cook the Perfect Pork Chop Progresso® chicken broth provides a simple addition to pork chops cooked in skillet and served with pepper jelly sauce – a hearty dinner recipe.