Low-Cal Stir-fried Daikon Radish and Shirataki.
You can have Low-Cal Stir-fried Daikon Radish and Shirataki using 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Low-Cal Stir-fried Daikon Radish and Shirataki
- It’s 400 grams of daikon radish.
- Prepare 1 packet of shirataki noodles.
- Prepare 3 of shiitake.
- You need 4 slice of ginger (thinly sliced).
- You need 1 1/2 tbsp of sesame oil.
- You need 100 ml of water.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of dashi stock granules.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of honey.
- Prepare 1 of heaped tablespoon soy sauce.
- You need 3 tbsp of sake.
Low-Cal Stir-fried Daikon Radish and Shirataki step by step
- Cut the unpeeled daikon radish into quartered slices. Finely chop the shiitake mushrooms..
- Quickly boil the shirataki noodles, rinse with water, and cut into easy-to-eat lengths. Julienne the ginger..
- Heat 1 tablespoon of sesame oil in a frying pan. Add the shiitake mushrooms and half of the ginger and stir-fry. Next, add the shirataki noodles and evaporate the moisture..
- Next, add the daikon radish, add 1/2 tablespoon of sesame oil, and stir-fry until the corners of the daikon radish are transparent..
- Add 100 ml of water and the dashi stock granules, cover with a lid, and steam over low heat until the daikon radishes are soft (about 10-15 minutes)..
- Once the daikon radishes are soft, add the honey and simmer a bit. Add the sake, soy sauce, and remaining ginger, and stir-fry over medium heat until the moisture is evaporated..
- It's delicious if you stir-fry until the frying pan makes sizzling sounds and the water has evaporated..
- Transfer to a plate and garnish with green onions..