Low Calorie Asian Soup. Quick & Tasty Low Calorie Soup For One Soups are great for the diet if you are looking for low calorie meal that would. This vegetarian soup is packed with vegetables and lentils – it's healthy, low fat and full of flavour. To bulk it up, why not add borlotti beans or chicken?.
Low-Calorie Chicken & DumplingsHungry Girl. bay leaf, condensed soup, frozen peas, medium. Other soups low in calories include chicken noodle, egg drop soup, vegetable soup, and wonton soup. In general, the more water a soup contains the Below is a ranking of soups by calorie from lowest to highest. You can have Low Calorie Asian Soup using 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Low Calorie Asian Soup
- You need 1 teaspoon of sesame oil.
- It’s 6 of large cremini mushrooms, sliced.
- Prepare 4 of garlic cloves, minced.
- You need 1 tablespoon of sriracha.
- It’s 8 cups of fat free chicken broth, or just enough to cover.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of rice wine vinegar.
- Prepare 3 tablespoons of soy sauce.
- You need 1/2 tablespoon of salt.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of white pepper.
- You need 1 of large head, cleaned, bok choy, roughly cut.
- Prepare 12 ounces of cleaned, peeled, medium shrimp, cooked. This is optional.
- You need 1 can of sliced water chestnuts with juices, 8 ounce can.
Soup broths have the fewest calories, as they also have the fewest ingredients. Luckily, low fat and low calorie soups can still be super flavorful and satisfying, and are easy to make at home. Miso soup contains a short list of ingredients that can be found in a specialty grocery store or the Asian foods section of your local market. Today, I want to introduce ten Asian soup recipes that are hearty, low in calories, and quick to cook.
Low Calorie Asian Soup instructions
- In a Dutch oven, over medium heat, add sesame oil..
- Add in mushrooms and bok choy. Stir..
- Add all ingredients, stir and bring to low boil..
- Turn down to simmer and cook for 25 minutes..
- Serve into bowls nice and hot. If adding shrimp, add 3 ounces per bowl. You may sprinkle a touch of ground pepper over shrimp..
- I use 3 teaspoons of this broth and add water to cover soup. It can take up to 8 cups of hot water to cover..
The best part is, you can easily tweak them into The soup might sound very plain, but the soup base is super flavorful. In this post, I introduced two methods for creating a rich broth without using stock. Find healthy, delicious low-calorie soup recipes including low-calorie cream, corn and lentil soup. Healthier recipes, from the food and nutrition experts at EatingWell. This low-calorie soup recipe is chock-full of fiber-rich veggies to keep you feeling satisfied and hot peppers to help boost metabolism.