Low-Cal Rum Raisin Ice Cream.
You can have Low-Cal Rum Raisin Ice Cream using 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Low-Cal Rum Raisin Ice Cream
- Prepare 200 ml of Milk.
- You need 4 tbsp of Sugar.
- You need 50 grams of Skim milk.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Rum (or brandy).
- It’s 1 of heaping tablespoon Raisins.
Low-Cal Rum Raisin Ice Cream step by step
- Microwave the milk and sugar for 2 minutes at 500 W. Add skim milk, and mix to melt. Add the rum (or brandy), raisins, and mix..
- Thinly spread in a thick plastic bag, and freeze. Every 30 ~ 60 minutes, rub the mixture. 2 hours after freezing will be the optimal time to eat..
- If you forgot to work it, you can microwave it for 30 – 40 seconds at 600 W, and roll with a rolling pin. It should be ok..
- I recommend this cherry yogurt ice cream.. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/151557-low-calorie-cherry-and-yogurt-ice-cream.
- This is banana yogurt ice cream…