Low Calorie Okara Cookies.
You can have Low Calorie Okara Cookies using 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Low Calorie Okara Cookies
- It’s 100 grams of Fresh okara.
- It’s 50 grams of Cake flour.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Sugar.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Skim milk.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Kinako.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Cinnamon sugar.
Low Calorie Okara Cookies step by step
- Put everything into a plastic bag and rub it from the outside until moist. Roll out the mixture (still in the bag) to a thickness of 2 mm..
- Cut the side of the bag and remove the dough. Slice it into 1-2 cm pieces. Bake for 20 minutes at 180°C. Put the cookies in as soon as you start to heat the oven..
- If you want to add a nice pattern to decorate the surface of the cookies, pierce the surfaces with a fork just like in the top photo..