Low-Calorie Chicken Cafreal. Pack the flavor, not the calories. Recipe: White Wine and Mushroom Chicken. Photo credit: Con Poulos; Food styling by Rebecca Jurkevich; Prop styling by Megan Hedgpeth.
Quick & Easy Low-Calorie Chicken Recipes. Sort by Cook chicken in a range of healthy, low-calorie recipes for a satisfying lunch or dinner. Choose from one-pots, curries, wraps, soups, salads and more. You can have Low-Calorie Chicken Cafreal using 16 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Low-Calorie Chicken Cafreal
- Prepare 500 of -gram chicken (leg).
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1 tbsp of oil.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of lemon juice.
- It’s of Marinade.
- You need 1 cup of coriander leaves with it's stalk.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Mint.
- Prepare 5 of green chilli.
- Prepare 1/2 inch of cinnamon.
- Prepare 8 of peppercorns.
- Prepare 3 tsp of cloves.
- Prepare 1 of bay leaf.
- You need 1 tsp of cumin seeds.
- It’s 1 of -inch ginger.
- You need 5 of garlic cloves.
Make one of our healthy, low-calorie chicken dishes. Try our low-calorie chicken dinners – hasselback chicken traybake, one-pots with cannellini beans and chorizo, chicken tikka burritos and more… We've gathered our favourite low calorie chicken recipes, all quick and easy to make but still bursting with flavour. This reduced-calorie baked chicken is made with artificial sweetener, soy sauce, onion, garlic, and spices. Low Fat Chicken Curry Weight Watchers Recipes.
Low-Calorie Chicken Cafreal step by step
- Roast the whole spices till they release their aroma..
- Grind coriander, mint, ginger, garlic, green chilies and the roasted spices with 1/4 cup water in a mixer to a fine paste..
- Slit the chicken to make small cavities in it and add salt, turmeric and 1 tbsp lemon juice along with the green spice mix..
- Coat the chicken well with the spice mix and marinate for 4 hrs..
- Heat oil in a pan and fry the chicken till it gets browned from both the sides..
- Use the spice mix water and add it to the chicken..
- Cover the pan and cook it for 15 minutes or till the chicken is cooked..
- Drizzle the remaining lemon juice on the chicken and serve..
Low Calorie Chicken Salad SandwichesChelsea's Messy Apron. Low Calorie, Buffalo Ranch Chicken SaladSkinny Kitchen. Chicken Cafreal Recipe, Learn how to make Chicken Cafreal (absolutely delicious recipe of Chicken Cafreal ingredients and cooking method) Chicken cooked in spices, vinegar and rum – serve this How to make Chicken Cafreal. Cafreal is a spicy chicken preparation consumed widely in the Indian state of Goa. The preparation originated from the Portuguese colonies in the African continent.