Low Calorie No-Bake Cheesecake.
You can cook Low Calorie No-Bake Cheesecake using 8 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Low Calorie No-Bake Cheesecake
- Prepare 200 ml of Heavy cream (non-dairy).
- Prepare 1 tbsp of PAL Sweet (aspartame).
- It’s 1 tsp of Lemon juice.
- It’s 200 ml of Yogurt.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tbsp of Gelatin.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of Water.
- Prepare of Boiled Apples.
- Prepare 1/2 of Apple.
Low Calorie No-Bake Cheesecake step by step
- Peel the apple and divide into quarters. Place into a heat-resistant container and cover with plastic wrap. Microwave for 2 minutes at 600 W..
- Once cooled, dice into 1 cm cubes..
- Soak the gelatin in 3 tablespoons of water..
- Place the heavy cream, PAL sweet, and lemon juice into a bowl. Whip with a whisk..
- It will harden quite quickly..
- Add the yogurt and continue whipping..
- Microwave the gelatin from Step 3 until it begins to boil and dissolve. Remove from the microwave immediately and add to Step 6. Quickly mix it together..
- Mix in the chopped apples..
- Pour Step 8 into the pan. Make sure you pour it so that the apples are dispersed as evenly as possible..
- Place into the refrigerator and chill. Once it hardens, it's done. Remove from the pan and cut into pieces. Serve..