Oats, vegtables soup (low calorie soup). Minty Vegetable and Oats Soup, fibre-rich soup that is very filling while also aiding in weight loss. This vegetarian soup is packed with vegetables and lentils – it's healthy, low fat and full of flavour. To bulk it up, why not add borlotti beans or chicken?.
Load yourself with the anti-oxidant Minty Vegetable and Oats Soup is a fibre-rich soup that is very filling while also aiding in weight loss. Vegetable stock and the horde of chopped vegetables. Other soups low in calories include chicken noodle, egg drop soup, vegetable soup, and wonton soup. You can cook Oats, vegtables soup (low calorie soup) using 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Oats, vegtables soup (low calorie soup)
- It’s 1/2 cup of Finely chopped carrot.
- You need 2 tsp of oil.
- You need 1/2 cup of Finely chopped cabbage.
- You need 1/2 cup of oats.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of chopped ginger.
- It’s 1 tsp of Finely chopped green chilli.
- You need 1 tsp of soya saus.
- You need 3 cup of water ya vegetable stock.
- You need 2 tsp of lemon juice.
- It’s 1/2 of Black pepper (as to taste).
- You need to taste of salt.
- It’s 1 tbsp of finely chopped Coriander.
In general, the more water a soup contains the Below is a ranking of soups by calorie from lowest to highest. Soup broths have the fewest calories, as they also have the fewest ingredients. Oats soup is a delicious soup made with oatmeal, veggies, garlic, butter & spices. Just throw in all the healthy ingredients & enjoy this delicious soup.
Oats, vegtables soup (low calorie soup) instructions
- Heat the oil in a deep non stick pan add the ginger and green chilli and saute on a medium flame for a few second..
- Add the chopped cabbage and carrot and saute on a medium flame for 2 minutes..
- Add the oats saute on a high flame for 1- 2 minutes.
- Add the soya saus and water mix well and bring to boil..
- Add the salt, black pepper powder and lemon juice mix well and cook for 1-2 minutes..
- Garnish it chopped coriander..
- Serve & Enjoy.
Oats soup recipe – Vegetable oats soup is one of the easiest oats recipes that one can try for a quick breakfast or light dinner. Oats Soup – Yes!! you heard it right…This is one of my recent trials and it turned out amazingly good……I love experimenting with oats and this was one such try last week…. I am sure this is a great alternate to the usual oats savoury porridge we have. The toasted oats give the soup such a unique flavor. I used vegetable broth and I was out of onion; otherwise I followed the recipe exactly (I do think it could use a bit more garlic).