Low calorie Tomato soup. This quick-and-easy, low-fat, low-calorie tomato and basil soup eliminates the fats and focuses on the stars of the show. It is a perfect soup for all seasons. Healthy Tomato Soup, a perfect low-calorie soup!!
Have you tried Trader Joe's tomato feta soup? But every time I go to the store, I tell myself that I need to make tomato feta soup. Creamy tomato soup is one of my all time favorites. You can have Low calorie Tomato soup using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Low calorie Tomato soup
- Prepare 8 of medium baking tomatoes.
- You need 4 of medium onions.
- It’s 7 tbsp of garlic.
- Prepare to taste of Salt and pepper.
- It’s 13 of mini carrots (add more if you like).
- You need 5 cups of chicken broth.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Lemon juice (more if needed).
- Prepare 1 tsp of Worcestershire sauce (more if needed).
- It’s of Splenda (I used 6).
Tomato soup is easy and uses ingredients you probably already have. Make twice as much as you want to eat now, because it stores very well. When you add the tomatoes, also add a little sugar. Just a small amount mellows out the sharp, acid of tomatoes.
Low calorie Tomato soup instructions
- Cut the tomatoes into wedges, slices the onions, and put on a deep baking tray. Put garlic, salt, and pepper on top. Roast on 450*f for 40 mins..
- When it is done cooking, place all the ingredients in a blender. You may have to adjust the lemon juice and Worcestershire sauce as I didn't measure it…
- Boil the soup for another 10 minutes and then you're done..
And though it adds calories, consider. Other soups low in calories include chicken noodle, egg drop soup, vegetable soup, and wonton soup. In general, the more water a soup contains the Below is a ranking of soups by calorie from lowest to highest. Soup broths have the fewest calories, as they also have the fewest ingredients. Keto Low Carb Roasted Tomato Soup Recipe With Fresh Tomatoes – This easy low carb tomato soup recipe is bursting with roasted tomatoes & fresh basil.