Low-Calorie Chole Paneer Masala. Calories in Dahi Bhindi, Healthy Dahi Bhindi. Nothing to show here at the moment. Other User Submitted Calorie Info Matching: Paneer Tikka Masala.
Lose weight by tracking your caloric intake quickly and easily. Serving Size Low Fat Low Calorie Japanese Food Recipes. This classic and low-calorie chicken tikka masala recipe is healthy and delicious too. You can have Low-Calorie Chole Paneer Masala using 25 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Low-Calorie Chole Paneer Masala
- It’s of for cooking chole or chickpeas:.
- It’s 1 cup of chole.
- It’s 2 of small tej patta.
- Prepare 2 of cinnamon.
- Prepare 2 of black cardamom.
- You need 1 teaspoon of ginger crushed.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of salt.
- You need 1 tbsp of amchur powder.
- Prepare 1 of tea bag.
- Prepare of for chole paneer gravy:.
- Prepare 2 of onion, chopped.
- Prepare 2 of tomatoes, chopped.
- You need 1 tbsp of ginger garlic paste.
- You need 150 grams of paneer, cubes.
- Prepare 3 of slit green chillies.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of coriander powder.
- You need 1 teaspoon of cumin powder.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of red chilli powder.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of kasuri methi.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of garam masala.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of turmeric powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of salt.
- You need 2 tbsp of oil.
- Prepare 1-2 tablespoon of chopped coriander leaves.
- You need of for garnish:.
You don't have to miss out on any flavours from this favourite. Chole masala recipe is also known as Punjabi chana masala. Today I am sharing very easy to make chole recipe. Chana Paneer – boiled chickpeas and paneer cubes in creamy Punjabi gravy.
Low-Calorie Chole Paneer Masala instructions
- Soak chickpeas in enough water overnight..
- Take the chole along with salt, black cardamoms, cinnamon, tea bag, amchur, tej patta and ginger in the pressure cooker, add 3 cups water and pressure cook the chickpeas for 10 to 12 whistles..
- Discard the tea bag and keep the cooked chickpeas along with the stock aside..
- Grind 1/4 cup of boiled chickpeas to a smooth paste and keep aside..
- Heat 1 tsp oil in a frying pan and fry the paneer cubes till it gets golden on the sides. Keep aside. In a kadai, heat oil and add onion..
- Stir and saute till the onions are translucent or lightly golden..
- Add ginger-garlic paste and saute for a few seconds till the raw aroma of ginger-garlic goes away..
- Add tomatoes, saute the tomatoes, till they soften..
- Add the spice powders – coriander powder, cumin powder, red chilli powder, garam masala & turmeric powder..
- Stir and saute for a minute..
- Add the cooked chole, chole paste (this helps in thickening the gravy) along with it's spices. stir well..
- Add green chilies and saute. Add 1 cup of the stock, season with salt, bring the gravy to a simmer..
- Now add paneer cubes and kasuri methi. Stir and simmer the paneer for about 2 minutes on a low flame..
- Switch off the flame and garnish with chopped coriander leaves.
Freshly ground chole masala powder – For making this Punjabi chole recipe, whole spices are dry. Punjabi chole masala or chana masala is one of the most popular curry dishes from India. In fact in north India no wedding or party is complete until you have chole masala on the menu. I remember whenever we would call someone over for lunch or dinner, mom would almost always make chole. Our easy paneer masala is a great vegetarian alternative to classic chicken tikka masala.