Low-Calorie Yakhni Pulao. Learn how to make delicious Yakhni Pulao. Yakhni pulao is a mouth-watering pulao recipe made with flavorful Indian spices. Yakhni Pulao is a Kashmiri recipe made using rice, chicken and a lot of Indian spices that is full of essence and flavours.
Rice, pulao or khichdi is one of the most versatile dish in most parts of India. But due to the high carbohydrate Low Calorie Khichdi Recipes. If you want to make your khichdi more exciting then try your hands on Gehun ki Bikaneri Khichdi. You can cook Low-Calorie Yakhni Pulao using 19 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Low-Calorie Yakhni Pulao
- Prepare 200 grams of chicken (curry cut).
- You need 100 grams of chicken (bones).
- It’s 1/2 cup of brown basmati rice, soaked for 30 mins.
- You need 2 tbsp of ghee.
- You need 1/2 inch of ginger (crushed).
- Prepare 3 cloves of garlic (crushed).
- Prepare 1/2 cup of onion (sliced).
- It’s 2 of green chilies (slit).
- It’s 2 of bay leaf.
- You need 2 no ½ inch of cinnamon.
- You need 1 of black cardamom.
- You need 2 of green cardamom.
- Prepare 4 of peppercorn.
- You need 5 of cloves.
- It’s 1 tbsp of ginger garlic paste.
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1/2 cup of curd.
- Prepare 2-3 drops of kewra essence.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of black pepper powder.
Mutton Yakhni Pulao (Gosht Pulao) is significantly a traditional pulao recipe preparation of long grain basmati rice For the Yakhni Pulao , we boil the meat i.e mutton or lamb with aromatic whole spices and water until we Finally, dum the gosht pulao (simmer on low heat) to infuse all the flavours well. Our low fat, low calorie and low carb recipe section is expanding every week, so visit us as often as possible. Low-Fat, Low-Calorie Vegan Oatmeal CookiesThe Spruce Eats. Mutton Yakhni Pulao is a delicious Indian recipe served as a Main.
Low-Calorie Yakhni Pulao step by step
- Heat 1 tsp ghee and add 1 cinnamon stick, black cardamom, 1 bay leaf, peppercorn, 2 cloves, crushed ginger garlic, and let them crackle..
- Add the chicken bones and 1/2 tsp salt and saute till the chicken gets brown..
- Add 4 cups water and cook for about an hour on slow fame..
- Once done strain the stock and keep aside..
- In another pot heat the remaining ghee and add the remaining whole spices and let them crackle..
- Add onions and green chilies and fry till they turn translucent..
- Add ginger garlic paste and saute till the raw aroma goes away. Add chicken with pepper powder, salt and saute for 5 mins..
- Add curd and kewra essence, mix and cook till oil separates. Add the stock and let it come to a boil..
- Add the rice and mix, cover and cook till the rice and chicken is cooked..
Find the complete instructions salt to taste. How to Make Mutton Yakhni Pulao. Tie up the onion and all the spices into a small Cover it with a heavy lid to prevent the steam from escaping. Yakhni Pulao is a juicy, salty, rice and meat dish. Cooked in several natural herbs and spices (i.e.