Crispy Milk Cookies Low Calorie Version.
You can cook Crispy Milk Cookies Low Calorie Version using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Crispy Milk Cookies Low Calorie Version
- Prepare 80 grams of Cake flour.
- Prepare 60 grams of Katakuriko.
- Prepare 35 grams of Sugar.
- It’s 35 grams of Margarine (salted).
- It’s 35 grams of Milk.
Crispy Milk Cookies Low Calorie Version step by step
- Mix all the ingredients together in a bowl. Preheat the oven to 180°C..
- Roll the dough out to a thickness of 2 mm and cut out the cookies. Line them up on a baking tray. (If the dough is too soft to cut, put it in the freezer for 5 minutes.).
- Bake at 180°C for 20 minutes to finish..
- Bake until the cookies have lost their moisture for a crispy finish!.