low calorie maple glazed chicken breast. With the maple glaze you need to closely monitor the chicken to make sure that the outside is not burning. The chicken definitely was not fully cooked after five minutes on View image. Maple-Glazed Chicken Breasts. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines.
These values are recommended by a government body and are not CalorieKing recommendations. Skinny Maple Glazed Chicken Breasts Recipe Variations. This quick and easy recipe is adaptable too. You can cook low calorie maple glazed chicken breast using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of low calorie maple glazed chicken breast
- It’s 2 of whole boneless and skinless chicken breast.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of pure maple syrup.
- It’s 1/4 cup of Brown sugar.
- You need 3 clove of garlic, minced.
- It’s 1 cup of soy sauce.
- You need 1 of salt and pepper to taste.
- It’s 1 of dried basil to taste.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of lemon juice.
- You need 1 tbsp of ground ginger.
Do you have a favorite quick easy way to prepare chicken breasts that's also healthy? I would love to hear all about it! This is a terrific week night recipe, so easy and quick. The glaze is delicious and made my kitchen smell wonderful!
low calorie maple glazed chicken breast step by step
- mix all ingredients except the chicken in large bowl.
- add chicken and marinate 2 hours.
- now u can either bake in casserole dish in the marinade at 350 for 30 minutes, flipping half way through or….
- grill or fry on stove top in small amount of oil.
My chicken breasts were thick, so I had to cook. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs. Calories per serving of Maple Glazed Chicken. Maple Glazed Chicken Breasts are an easy-to-make poultry dish that is sure to please your family and friends. Also check out my Nutritional Chart for fat grams, fiber grams, and calories for all your favorite foods.