Pumpkin Soup – low calorie, super-easy. Great recipe for Pumpkin Soup – low calorie, super-easy. I'm lazy, and I love soups, so I came up with what will satisfy these two conditions perfectly – this recipe. This vegetarian soup is packed with vegetables and lentils – it's healthy, low fat and full of flavour.
This is an easy and simple version of Creamy Pumpkin Soup. Ingredients: Pumpkin (small) Garlic Black Pepper Mixed Herb Milk (other option: cream or coconut. Indian vegetarian soup made with low fat butter to make a low calorie pumpkin soup recipe. You can cook Pumpkin Soup – low calorie, super-easy using 17 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Pumpkin Soup – low calorie, super-easy
- Prepare of Ingridients.
- Prepare 796 ml of pumpkin puree.
- Prepare 3 cup of milk.
- It’s 60 ml of chicken soup stock.
- It’s 60 ml of brown sugar.
- It’s 1 1/3 cup of water.
- Prepare 10 ml of flour.
- It’s 2 1/2 cup of warm water.
- Prepare 3 of drops of seseame oil.
- You need of Spices.
- You need 1 of ground cinnamon.
- You need 1 of garlic powder.
- You need 1 of onion powder.
- It’s of chili powder.
- Prepare 1 of paprika.
- You need 1 of curry powder.
- Prepare 1 of maple extract.
Super Easy Pumpkin Soup: I know I say this about a lot of my recipes but I really do love this one. It is stupendously easy, even after a crazy busy day at work I It is stupendously easy, even after a crazy busy day at work I can bring myself to make this when I get home. It is very low calorie, pretty much. Luckily, low fat and low calorie soups can still be super flavorful and satisfying, and are easy to make at home.
Pumpkin Soup – low calorie, super-easy step by step
- Basically mix everything in a pan while heating and stirring on the stove. Except for the flour!.
- The flour will clamp if calmp in bunches if you simply dump it in. Therfore, first you need to melt it in a cup with hot water (slowly pouring into the cup and mixing), then add it into the pan mixture (when the mixture is hot already) and mix it in..
- That's it!.
Green and loaded with nutrients, a little potato and low-fat milk help keep this broccoli soup creamy and satisfying. Even broccoli-haters will love this blended soup, perfect for lunch but filling. Note: Most hot sauces are extremely low in calories. If you're springing for wing sauce, be sure to Noosa takes special care to make their yoghurt from the finest quality local milk. Find healthy, delicious low-calorie soup recipes including low-calorie cream, corn and lentil soup.