Low calorie cooked asparagus and potatoes.
You can have Low calorie cooked asparagus and potatoes using 5 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Low calorie cooked asparagus and potatoes
- Prepare 5 sticks of asparagus.
- You need 1 of whole potato.
- It’s 1 pinch of Italian seasoning.
- It’s 2 of drizzles of coconut oil.
- Prepare 2 pinch of salt.
Low calorie cooked asparagus and potatoes instructions
- Peel of the skin of the asparagus and chop them to 3 different sections..
- Heat the pan and add a drizzle of oil. Once heated, add in the asparagus and mix in the Italian seasoning..
- Once cooked, place the asparagus on your plate..
- Now, start pealing and chopping your potatoes into 2by2cm cubes.
- Drizzle the same pan with some oil and add in the potatoes. Once the potato starts turning golden brown, add in the salt..
- Once the potato looks crispy enough, place them on the same plate as the asparagus and enjoy..