Low calorie cooked asparagus and potatoes. Find healthy, delicious low-calorie potato recipes, from the food and nutrition experts at EatingWell. This easy breakfast recipe calls for leftover Packet-Grilled Potatoes, but you can make it with any leftover cooked potatoes you have on hand. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs. **Nutrient information is not available for all ingredients.
Oven roasting is an easy, low calorie method for preparing a variety of vegetables. This video demonstrates preparing and roasting asparagus. DIRECTIONS Microwave asparagus according to package directions. You can cook Low calorie cooked asparagus and potatoes using 5 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Low calorie cooked asparagus and potatoes
- You need 5 sticks of asparagus.
- It’s 1 of whole potato.
- It’s 1 pinch of Italian seasoning.
- It’s 2 of drizzles of coconut oil.
- Prepare 2 pinch of salt.
Quickly find the calories and nutrition info in all the foods and drinks you consume. The potatoes are crunchy on the outside and melt in your mouth, and the asparagus roasts up al dente. If your Spring market is full of asparagus and new potatoes, here's a delicious way to eat both of these fabulous veggies: my Garlicky Roasted Asparagus and Potatoes. Low fat and low carb recipes.
Low calorie cooked asparagus and potatoes step by step
- Peel of the skin of the asparagus and chop them to 3 different sections..
- Heat the pan and add a drizzle of oil. Once heated, add in the asparagus and mix in the Italian seasoning..
- Once cooked, place the asparagus on your plate..
- Now, start pealing and chopping your potatoes into 2by2cm cubes.
- Drizzle the same pan with some oil and add in the potatoes. Once the potato starts turning golden brown, add in the salt..
- Once the potato looks crispy enough, place them on the same plate as the asparagus and enjoy..
Curry flavors blend with fish in this exotic Thai-style dish. Add cooked fish strips to curry. Garnish with coriander and serve immediately. This low-calorie veggie omelet is especially delicious in spring when asparagus and mushrooms are in season, but you could use any other fresh veggies that sound good and are in season. Pair with whole-wheat toast and fresh fruit for a well-balanced breakfast or brunch.