low calorie chocolate oatmeal breakfast muffin. The Best Low Calorie Oatmeal Recipes on Yummly Low-fat, Low-calorie Vegan Oatmeal Cookies, Low-calorie Chocolate Banana Oatmeal Breakfast Low Calorie Oatmeal Pancakes Recipes. Low Calorie Spicy Cabbage SoupOatmeal with a Fork. carrot, water, bay leaf, salt, pepper, lemon wedges.
Oats, ripe bananas and chocolate chips – these healthy, "breakfast" cookies are Low-Fat Chewy Chocolate Chip Oatmeal Cookies. Deep Dish Chocolate Chip Cookie Pie. How many calories is this breakfast cookie if I subsistute the chocolate chips for. You can have low calorie chocolate oatmeal breakfast muffin using 13 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of low calorie chocolate oatmeal breakfast muffin
- Prepare 1 3/4 cup of rolled oats.
- Prepare 3 of egg whites.
- You need 3/4 cup of unsweetened cocoa.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of unsweetened applesauce.
- Prepare 1 tsp of caramel extract.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of plain low fat yogurt.
- You need 1/2 tsp of vinegar.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp of baking powder.
- You need 1 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of salt.
- You need 1 cup of Hot water.
- It’s 1/2 cup of sweetener that measures like sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of chocolate chips.
Healthy Chocolate Oatmeal Muffins are healthy enough for breakfast and decadent enough for dessert. They contain no flour, no oil, and are refined sugar-free but still have the irresistible chocolatey flavor of oatmeal chocolate chip bakery muffins. To keep the calories low, I used minimal sugar, unsweetened almond milk, egg whites, and applesauce. This low-calorie chocolate chip cookies recipe delivers taste without the guilt. (Nutrition information is calculated using an ingredient database and should be considered an estimate.) These low-calorie chocolate chip oatmeal cookies might just be a little taste of heaven, and the best part is you can eat.
low calorie chocolate oatmeal breakfast muffin step by step
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Mix all Ingredients except the chocolate chips.
- Once combined, stir in half of chocolate chips.
- Spoon into muffin pan coated with nonstick cooking spray.
- Bake for 10 minutes.
- Remove from oven and sprinkle with remaining chocolate chips.
- Bake for 10 more minutes or until toothpick inserted comes out clean.
There are thousands of recipes on this website – recipes for every type of healthy dessert you could possibly imagine, from chocolate chip cookies to Mint Chocolate Oatmeal Muffins. Would plain low fat yogurt work if I don't have Greek? Honey- Sweetened Low Fat Banana Chocolate Chip Muffins by Recipe Girl. Low-fat Pumpkin Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Muffins by Ambitious Kitchen. Find healthy, delicious low-calorie muffin recipes, from the food and nutrition experts at EatingWell.