Quick and easy grilled chicken skewers marinated in a tasty satay marinade! Perfect with peanut sauce for dipping!
- 1 teaspoon ground coriander
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon ground turmeric
- 2 stalks lemongrass, minced
- 1 shallot, minced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced/grated
- 1 tablespoon galangal (or ginger), grated
- 1 lime, zest juice
- 1 bird’s eye chili, minced
- 2 tablespoons fish sauce
- 2 tablespoons palm sugar (or brown sugar)
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 1 pound chicken, cut into bite sized pieces
- * wooden skewers (soaked in cold water for 30 minutes)
- Mix the coriander, cumin, turmeric, lemongrass, garlic, galangal, lime zest, lime juice, chili, fish sauce, sugar and oil, and marinate the chicken in it for 30 minutes to overnight.
- Skewer the chicken and grill it over medium-high heat, about 2-4 minutes per side.
You can read Full Here : https://www.closetcooking.com/chicken-satay-with-spicy-peanut-dipping/