A quick and easy chicken dish in a tasty honey and garlic sauce!
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 1 pound chicken breasts or thighs, boneless and skinless
- 6 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1 pinch red pepper flakes (optional)
- 1/3 cup chicken broth (or water)
- 1/3 cup honey
- 1 tablespoon rice wine vinegar (or apple cider vinegar, or white vinegar)
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon butter (optional)
- Heat the oil in a pan over medium-high heat, add the chicken and cook until lightly golden brown and cooked through, about 2-4 minutes per side, before setting aside.
- Reduce the heat to medium, add the garlic and red pepper flakes and cook until fragrant, about 30 seconds.
- Add the broth, honey, vinegar, soy sauce and chicken, bring to a simmer and cook for 5 minutes.
- Turn off the heat, melt the butter into the sauce and enjoy!
You can read Full Here : https://www.closetcooking.com/honey-garlic-chicken/