A quick and easy, summery lemon ricotta and zucchini pasta with plenty of fresh basil!
- 8 ounces pasta (gluten-free for gluten-free432)
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 medium zucchini, sliced, shaved or shredded
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1 pinch red pepper flakes (optional)
- 1 cup (8 ounces) ricotta
- 1/4 cup parmigiano reggiano (parmesan cheese) grated
- 2 teaspoons fresh lemon zest
- salt and pepper to taste
- 2 tablespoons basil, torn
- Start cooking the pasta as directed on the package.
- Meanwhile, heat the oil in a pan over medium, heat, add the zucchini and cook until just tender, about 3-5 minutes.
- Add the garlic and red pepper flakes and cook until fragrant, about a minute, before turning off the heat.
- Mix the ricotta, parmesan, lemon zest, salt and pepper.
- Drain the pasta reserving 1-2 cups of cooking water.
- Mix enough of the cooking water into the ricotta mixture to form a sauce before adding the cooked pasta and zucchini and tossing to coat evenly.
- Mix in the basil and enjoy!
You can read Full Here : https://www.closetcooking.com/lemon-ricotta-zucchini-pasta/