A quick and easy homemade peri-peri sauce with roasted red peppers, garlic, lemon juice and oregano along with spicy red chili peppers!
- 2 roasted red peppers, coarsely chopped
- 2 red peri-peri chilis (or Thai birds eye chilis), stemmed*
- 1 medium red onion, coarsely chopped
- 5 cloves garlic
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 1/4 cup red wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon dried oregano
- 1 tablespoon smoked paprika
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 bay leaf
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- Puree everything except the olive oil in a food processor until smooth.
- While the food processor is on and processing, slowly stream the olive oil in.
You can read Full Here : https://www.closetcooking.com/peri-peri-sauce/