Quick and easy homemade pickled jalapenos!
- 1 cup white vinegar (or cider vinegar)
- 1 cup water
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 1 pound jalapenos, sliced
- 2 cloves garlic smashed or chopped
- Bring the vinegar, water, sugar, and salt to a boil until the sugar and salt is dissolved.
- Add the jalapenos and garlic, turn off the heat and let sit for 10 minutes.
- Transfer everything to a jar, seal and let cool to room temperature before transferring to a fridge to store.
You can read Full Here : https://www.closetcooking.com/pickled-jalapenos/