A cool and creamy spinach and artichoke pasta salad that’s perfect for summer!
- 1 pound pasta (gluten-free for gluten-free)
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 4 ounces bacon, cut into small pieces (optional)
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 1/3 cup sour cream
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice (optional)
- 1 clove garlic, minced or grated
- salt and pepper to taste
- 2 (14 ounce) cans artichoke hearts, drained and quartered or coarsely chopped
- 5 ounces baby spinach (optionally coarsely chopped)
- 1/3 cup parmigiano reggiano (parmesan), grated
- 1/4 cup green onions, sliced
- 1/4 cup sun-dried tomatoes, thinly sliced (optional)
- Cook the pasta as directed on the package, drain, mix with olive oil and let cool, mixing every 5 minutes. (The oil and mixing helps prevent it from sticking together while it cools.)
- Meanwhile cook the bacon until crispy and set aside on paper towels to drain.
- Mix the mayonnaise, sour cream, lemon juice, garlic, salt and pepper.
- When the pasta is cool, mix everything and enjoy! Store any leftovers in the fridge for later!
You can read Full Here : https://www.closetcooking.com/spinach-and-artichoke-pasta-salad/