A super easy sriracha nacho cheese sauce!
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons flour (rice flour for gluten-free
- 2 cups milk
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- 2 tablespoons sriracha (optional)
- Melt the butter in a sauce pan over medium heat until it foams and just starts to turn a light golden brown colour.
- Sprinkle in the flour, mix it into butter and cook until it’s a light golden brown colour, about 2-4 minutes.
- Add the milk, mix, bring to a simmer and cook until the sauce thickens a bit, about 2-3 minutes.
- Add the cheese and cook until it melts before mixing in the sriracha and enjoying!
You can read Full Here : https://www.closetcooking.com/sriracha-nacho-cheese-sauce/