Moist and tender double chocolate brownies with a hidden secret ingredient, zucchini!
- 2 cups shredded zucchini (do not squeeze out extra moisture)
- 1 1/2 cups granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil (or canola oil or coconut oil)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract (optional)
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/4 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Mix the zucchini, sugar, oil and vanilla extract.
- Mix the flour, cocoa powder, baking soda, and salt.
- Mix the mixture of the dry ingredients into the wet.
- Mix 1 cup of the chocolate chips into the batter and pour it into a greased 9×13 inch baking pan. (Optionally lined with aluminum foil or parchment paper.)
- Sprinkle the remaining chocolate chips on top.
- Bake in a preheated 350F/180C oven until a toothpick pushed into the center comes out clean, about 25-30 minutes.
You can read Full Here : https://www.closetcooking.com/zucchini-brownies/