Tasty chicken enchiladas made with zucchini wrappers instead of tortillas!
- 2 cups cooked chicken, shredded or sliced/diced
- 1 cup black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 cup corn (fresh or frozen)
- 2 cups enchilada sauce
- 2 pounds zucchini (~2-4 medium-large), sliced thinly lengthwise*
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- 2 tablespoons cilantro, chopped (optional)
- Mix the chicken, beans, corn and 1 cup of the enchilada sauce.
- Spread 1/2 cup enchilada sauce over the bottom of a large baking pan/dish.
- Place 2-3 slices of zucchini down on a working surface (enough slices to form a 3-4 inch wide roll), overlapped a little, and place 2-3 tablespoons of the chicken filling one one end, before rolling up and placing in the baking pan. Repeat until all of the filling and zucchini has been used, about 24 rolls.
- Drizzle the remaining 1/2 cup enchilada sauce of the top of the rolls.
- Bake in a preheated 375F/190C oven until the cheese has melted and the sides are bubbling, about 20-25 minutes.
You can read Full Here : https://www.closetcooking.com/zucchini-enchilada-roll-ups/