A quick and easy, one-pan buffalo chicken tortellini dinner!
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 tablespoon garlic, chopped
- 1/2 cup heavy/whipping cream
- 2 cups chicken broth
- 1 cup cheddar cheese
- 4 oz cream cheese, softened
- 4 ounces blue cheese (optional)
- 1/2 cup hot sauce (such as Franks red hot)
- 1 pound refrigerated tortellini
- 2 cups chicken, cooked and shredded or sliced
- Melt the butter in a large pan over medium heat, add the garlic and cook until fragrant, about a minute.
- Add the cream, broth, cheddar cheese, cream cheese, and blue cheese and cook unitl the cheese has melted into the sauce.
- Add the hot sauce and bring to a boil before adding the tortellini and cooking until tender, about 5 minutes.
- Mix in the chicken and enjoy!
You can read Full Here : https://www.closetcooking.com/one-pan-20-minute-buffalo-chicken-tortellini/