A quick and easy Cuban style picadillo with capers, olives and raisins!
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 onion, diced
- 1 green bell pepper, diced
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1 teaspoon hot smoked paprika
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 (15 ounce) can crushed tomatoes
- 1/2 cup pimento stuffed olives, sliced
- 1/4 cup raisins
- 1 tablespoon capers
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon fish sauce (optional)
- Cook the beef, onions and pepper in a large skillet over medium-high heat, breaking the beef apart as it cooks, before draining off any excess grease.
- Add the garlic, paprika, oregano, cumin, salt and pepper and cook until fragrant, about a minute.
- Add the tomatoes, olives, olives, raisins, and capers, bring to a boil, reduce the heat and simmer for 5 minutes.
- Add the Worcestershire sauce, vinegar and fish sauce.
You can read Full Here : https://www.closetcooking.com/cuban-picadillo/