Chicken baked in a tasty salsa verde topped with plenty of melted cheese that’s so easy to make!
- 2 cups salsa verde
- 1 pound boneless and skinless chicken breasts or thighs
- 1 teaspoon taco seasoning
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 2 cups monterey jack cheese, shredded
- Spread 1/2 cup salsa verde verde over the bottom of a baking dish, place the chicken in, seasoned with the taco seasoning, spread on the cream cheese, pour the remaining salsa verde over and sprinkle on the cheese before baking in a preheated 350F/180C oven until the chicken is cooked through, the cheese has melted and the sides are bubbling, about 30-40 minutes.
You can read Full Here : https://www.closetcooking.com/salsa-verde-baked-chicken/