Easy mashed potatoes with the flavours of salt and vinegar chips!
- 3 pounds potatoes
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 1 tablespoon white miso (optional but very good)
- 1 tablespoon malt vinegar (or cider vinegar)
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 pinch flaked salt
- Place the potatoes in a large pot, cover in water, bring to a boil and cook until tender, about 15-20 minutes.
- Drain the potatoes well, mash by hand and mix in the butter, miso, and vinegar along with enough sour cream to get the mashed potatoes to the desired consistency.
- Season with salt to taste. (It should be salty to balance the vinegar but not too salty.)
You can read Full Here : https://www.closetcooking.com/salt-and-vinegar-mashed-potatoes/